PCB layout outer circuit design, PCB prototype manufacturer
PCB layout outer circuit design rules.
1. PCB solder ring (Ring ring): The solder ring of PTH (copper hole) hole must be 8 mils larger than the single side of the hole, that is, the diameter must be 16 mils larger than the hole. The Via hole must be 8 mils larger than the drilled side and 16 mils larger than the hole. In any case, whether it is through hole PAD or Via, the inner diameter must be greater than 12 mil and the outer diameter must be greater than 28 mil. This is very important!
2. The line width and line spacing must be greater than or equal to 4 mils. The distance between the holes and the holes should not be less than 8 mils.
3. The outer layer of the etched word line width is greater than or equal to 10 mils. Note that the word is etched instead of silk screen.
4, the circuit layer PCB design has a grid of boards (plated copper paved into a grid), grid empty space rectangle is greater than or equal to 10 * 10mil, is in the copper setting line
The spacing should not be less than 10 mils, and the grid line width is greater than or equal to 8 mils.
When laying a large area of copper, it is recommended to set it into a mesh.
Firstly, it is possible to prevent the adhesive of the substrate of the PCB board and the copper foil from being generated during the dip soldering or heating, and the heat is not easily removed, thereby causing the copper foil to expand and fall off;
Second, more important is the grid-like paving of its thermal performance, high-frequency conductivity performance is much better than the solid paving of the whole block. However, I believe that in terms of heat dissipation, the advantages of grid-plated copper cannot be used.
Consideration should be given to the case where the local heating is caused by the deformation of the PCB, and the grid is used for the purpose of preserving the integrity of the PCB due to the loss of heat dissipation. The advantage of this copper plating relative to the copper is that the surface temperature is constant. Improvements, but within the scope of commercial or industrial standards, damage to components is limited; but if the direct result of bending the PCB is the occurrence of a virtual solder joint, it may directly lead to line failure.
The result of comparison is to use small damage as the best. The real cooling effect should still be the best in solid copper. In practical applications, the copper in the middle layer is rarely grid-like, that is, the uneven force caused by temperature is not as obvious as the surface layer, but the solid copper with better heat dissipation effect is basically used.
5. The distance between the NPTH hole and the copper is greater than or equal to 20 mils.
6. The board formed by the seesaw (milling cutter), the distance of the copper from the forming line is greater than or equal to 16 mil; therefore, in the layout, the distance of the trace from the frame should not be less than 16 mil. For the same reason, when slotting, the distance from copper should be 16 or more.
7. The die-formed board, the distance of copper from the forming line is greater than or equal to 20 mils; if the board you draw may be mass-produced in the future, in order to save costs, it may be required to open the mold, so it must be foreseen during design. .
8, V-CUT (generally in Bottom
PCB Design Mask and Top
Draw a line on the Mask layer, it is best to mark the board that is formed by V-CUT), according to the thickness of the board;
1. The plate thickness is 1.6 mm, and the distance of copper from the V-CUT line is greater than or equal to 0.8 mm (32 mil).
2. The plate thickness is 1.2 mm, and the distance between the copper and the V-CUT line is greater than or equal to 0.7 mm (28 mil).
3. The thickness of the plate is 0.8mm-1.0mm, and the distance between the copper and the V-CUT line is greater than or equal to 0.6mm (24mil).
4. The thickness of the plate is 0.8 mm or less, and the distance between the copper and the V-CUT line is 0.5 mm (mil) or more.
5. Gold hand board, the distance of copper from the V-CUT line is greater than or equal to 1.2mm (mil).
Note: Do not set such a small spacing when assembling the board, try to be bigger.
The above is the introduction of the PCB layout outer circuit design rules.
Waiting for you, your PCB has been designed, then? You need a very good PCB prototyping manufacturer to manufacture products for your PCB. Juding Circuit Technology is one of the best PCB manufacturers in China, PCB prototype or batch, PCB 1-34 layer manufacturing, learn more welcome Consult our customer service for more details.