PCB surface mount company automated production
It is divided into two phases, one is offline preparation work. The second is online debugging. Each factory has different details depending on the model and management mode of the PCB surface mounter. I use our factory, PCB surface mount process as an example.
The offline preparation is as follows:
1. First sort out the customer's BOM with a single, programming needs to be carried out on the computer, so it must be electronic file, generally excel format.
2. Extraction of coordinates. There are three cases:
(1) If the customer sends the coordinates of the exported excel or txt document, then directly use the programming software to merge the coordinates with your finished BOM.
(2). The customer sent the PCB file, then you need to export the coordinates yourself, generally use extel99sse or PADS2007 to export the excel format.
(3). The customer only provides a BOM with a single sheet, and can't provide the coordinates. At this time, the scanner is needed. The PCB is scanned and saved to CAD format, and then the coordinates and BOM are combined.
3. After checking the BOM and the coordinates, check whether there is any omission or relocation. If necessary, the engineering department needs to contact the customer to confirm, and save it to the format required by the machine after OK.
In these three steps, the off-line programming of the PCB surface mount machine is almost complete.
1. Import the programmed program into the machine.
2. Find the origin and make a mark.
3. Gradually correct the position coordinates.
4. Optimize the save program and check the component orientation and data again.
5. Start with a first piece of confirmation.
What brand of model programming is nothing more than this. Hope it helps you
In general, it is divided into two phases, one is offline preparation work. The second is online debugging.
Each factory has different details depending on the model and management mode of the respective PCB surface mount machine.
Programming is mainly to divide five points:
1. Get the production BOM and find out what parts are placed at each placement.
2. Measure the placement coordinates and find out the X, Y axis coordinates and Z axis parameters of each placement position.
3. Measure the placement parameters and find out the shape, size and height of each placement.
4. Measure the parameters of the mounted PCB board and find out the shape, size and height of the board to be mounted.
5, feeding parameters, to figure out the feeding coordinates and height of each material
Surface mount circuit board production is very simple, the program is programmed, and the production is carried out according to the corresponding procedures and materials. Pay attention to the process parameters.
The answer above has been very detailed. The approximate meaning of SMT placement programming and production is this. If you want to be careful, you have to look at what placement equipment, and the programming details of each machine are different.
According to your board design file, input the position of each component on the board on the board in the SMT mounter, and input which component is on the feeder of the mounter. After entering these, the machine knows where to take the material and then put the component where it is, so you can start automated production.
PCB board and PCB surface mount manufacturers from China provide you with PCB board prototype production, PCB board surface mount, PCB batch manufacturing, batch PCB surface mount, parts procurement, PCB design, PCB copy board, etc. Service.Welcome to consult the staff for more details!