What do you know about PCB manufacturing in the electronics industry?
About the electronic processing industry pcb board prototype refers to the electronic motherboard: the sample production of the circuit board before mass production, is the process of the small batch trial production to the factory after the engineer designs the circuit diagram and completes the PCB layout, that is, the PCB Board prototype manufacturing. There is no specific boundary for the number of PCB board prototypes. Generally, engineers are called pcb board prototypes before the product design is confirmed and completed. Below: Printed circuit board manufacturer Juding Circuit Technology introduces you : What do you know about PCB manufacturing in the electronics industry?
1: Precautions for PCB board prototyping:
(1) Quantity: The first one is to explain the production quantity of PCB board.
(2) Materials: It is necessary to explain what kind of PCB material is needed. At present, FR4 is the most common, and the main material is epoxy fiberglass cloth board.
(3) Slab: Please explain the number of layers you make PCB board. (The number of layers in the pcb board is different, and the price is different. The higher the number of layers, the higher the price will be, and the process of proofing the pcb board is much the same.)
(4) Copper thickness: Generally, the thickness of copper is scientifically calculated according to the current of the PCB line. Generally, the thicker the better, but the cost and price will be higher, so a reasonable balance is needed.
(5) Solder mask color: There are many colors of solder resist, such as green oil board, red oil board, butter board, blue oil board, etc., which can be selected according to company requirements. Generally, green ink is used most often.
(6) Whether the via hole covers the solder mask: Over-resistance soldering is to insulate the via hole, otherwise the via hole is not insulated.
(7) Surface technology: there are tin spray, lead-free spray tin, immersion gold, gold plating, OSP, immersion silver, etc. Different surface processes have their own advantages and prices will vary.
2: PCB board prototype manufacturing considerations
(1) Do a good job in signal integrity layout to reduce the noise and improve the stability of the PCB.
(2) Conduct a comprehensive electrical inspection to improve the electrical performance of the PCB.
(3) Specially confirm the device package to avoid PCB PCB prototype manufacturing failure due to packaging errors.
(4) Carefully select the number of proofs for the PCB board to effectively control the cost.
The above is the PCB circuit board manufacturer: Juding circuit technology finishing on the electronic processing industry PCB board prototype manufacturing you know those?
Juding Circuit Technology is a professional PCB circuit board manufacturer, providing you with: PCB prototype, mass production, 1-34 layer PCB board, high TG board, immersion gold board, gold finger board, impedance board, HDI board, Rogers Boards, microwave boards, RF boards, radar boards, thick copper foil boards and other PCBs used to make various processes and materials. Welcome to contact customer service for more details!