Juding Circuit provides PCB prototype manufacturing services
Customer provides: PCB documentation, PCB process requirements, bill of materials, assembly or soldering technical requirements.
One-stop PCBa service: production of 1-34 layers of PCB, assembly parts / materials procurement, SMT surface assembly foundry, PCBa testing, PCBa aging testing, PCBa packaging, PCBa delivery.
1. Materials: FR-4, FPC, aluminum base, high TG, halogen-free, high frequency, CEM-1, CEM-3, FR-1, 94-VO, etc.
2, sheet: Rogers, Jianye, Shengyi, Guoji A grade material.
PCBa manufacturing quality
1, UL, SGS, TUV, BV, ROHS, ISO9001: 2008, TS16949 certification.
2. Multiple dust-proof SMT placement production lines and THT production lines.
3, wear anti-static dust-proof overalls on the whole line.
4. The operator must be strictly trained before being approved to the appropriate job position.
5, PCBa production equipment: Jikonda solder paste printing machine, Samsung placement machine, reflow oven, wave soldering machine, artificial intelligence plug-in machine.
6, PCBa test equipment: ORT machine, constant temperature and humidity test chamber, 3D coordinate measuring instrument, ROHS testing machine, X-ray inspection.
7, PCBa test capabilities: ICT (internal circuit test), FCT (functional circuit test), BGA X-ray test.
The range of OEM components
Micro QFP 0.2mm
Flip chip, BGA, connector
PCBa production lead time
After the OEM contract is signed and the project documents are confirmed, the sample delivery time is usually 7-10 working days.
For large-scale production, according to customer needs, it can be delivered in batches, each time a part is delivered.
PCBA Manufacturing Supplementary Information
1. After the prototype is confirmed to be OK, mass production will begin.
2. The plug-in component can only be positioned once, and the minimum distance between the component and the PCB board will remain unchanged.
3. The positioning hole and grounding hole will be protected by high temperature resistant tape.
4. EPE anti-static packaging is used to prevent shock and other problems.
PCBa shipping standard packaging
Each PCBA board is placed in an anti-static bag, then a bubble bag is placed, and finally placed in a specially processed carton.